50 - Gallon
65 - Gallon
80 - Gallon
Rheem® Hybrid Electric Water Heater
For years of quiet, energy-saving and worry-free hot water, our team recommends the Rheem Hybrid Electric Water Heater. As maximum energy savings are reliant on a water heater that’s sized to fit your needs, it’s available in three sizes: 50, 65, and 80 gallons. There are many benefits that make this water heater stand out.
Energy-efficient and durable, heat pump water heaters give you reliable hot water, and can save you up to $300 a year on electric water heating costs.
Can actually provide more hot water per hour than similar-sized standard electric water heaters.
Use your mobile device to choose temperature setpoint, engage vacation mode, and receive alerts and service notifications.
– Attached residences, such as duplexes, triplexes, and fourplexes
– Side-by-side units with no residences above or below, such as a townhome
– Stacked structures with five or more dwelling units, such as an apartment or condominium building with two or more stories
– Campus living, such as dormitories and sorority and fraternity housing
– Assisted living properties
– Common areas managed by homeowner associations, such as clubhouses and neighborhood lighting